View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #13
JCTexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 41207 JCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedJCTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok here it comes....Do the Texans look at aquiring Josh Freeman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookem Horns View Post
I understand that most of you don't watch Bucs games so don't know what you are asking for here.
You're right there. I haven't watched a game of theirs yet and can't recall the last time I watched them play. I didn't even watch their last game against Houston (only game not shown on TV all year).

Quote:
I will just put it this way, as much as I don't like Matt Schaub, if he were QB of the Bucs they would easily be sitting 3-1 right now.
So are the Bucs a better team than Houston then? You know, the team Schaub has cost two victories by throwing two game changing pick-6's?

Quote:

I take both Yates and Keenum over Freeman.
Good to know. Maybe Yates is the answer for this team. I can't imagine being more concerned over the QB situation than I am right now.
JCTexan is offline   Reply With Quote