View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #6
HTown2ATX
TexansMetalhead

Rep Power: 43723 HTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respectedHTown2ATX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Ok here it comes....Do the Texans look at aquiring Josh Freeman?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCTexan View Post
I'm not sure either Yates or Keenum is the answer
Now I'm not saying that one of them is the answer either. However, I would like to find out if one of them can be before we just bring in someone else's garbage. Unfortunately the stubbornness of this coaching staff will let Schaub flail about until week 12 or longer.

So we better all suck it up and hope our favorite Santa Schaub with his gift passes gets it together.

Into black waves I am sinking,Drowning away from the ghosts,Disappearing into eternity,Into the mirror of my soul,The pounding sound is mesmerizing
HTown2ATX is offline   Reply With Quote