View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #1969
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 94100 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: At what point does Kubiak run out of leash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by silvrhand View Post
I'm sorry but Kubiak has to go now, his post game interview just sealed the deal for me. We all wondered if Kubiak trusted Matt, we know the answer now, he definitely doesn't trust his starting QB. Kubiak went Consveriak to start the 3rd quarter instead of just putting his foot on their throat, he tried to run the ball, then went all air Kubiak at the worst spot. Sherman was playing the right side of the field the entire game, way to go Kubiak attack their best CB, and one of the best in the NFL right now. Oh yah isolate Daniels on him, great idea.. not..

He's put Matt in that position, Matt made a HORRIBLE play, but if you have to tell a 8 year starter to throw the ball in the dirt on that play in that situation then you need a new starter.
right, but see this is where i disagree with you. Josh Innes (as horrible as he is) was saying all last week that he doesn't think Kubiak trusts schaub...I find that hard to believe honestly. i think he trust Schaub just fine...maybe more than he should to be honest.

I mean we came out slinging it all over the place on the best secondary in the league....a number of those passes went towards the best cb in the league....the play call on the pick 6 also doesn't strike me as him not trusting his qb...b/c if that was the case he would've just ran it there. You don't do those things if you don't trust your qb to make plays for you.

Kubiak needs to go imo largely b/c of his misplaced loyalties with Marciano & Schaub and other coaches (Smith & Bush as DC's anyone?). but also b/c this team has continued to not play a full 60 minutes over the years. We're simply Jeckyl & Hyde with him. That's all on the HC & is inexcusable. How can we look like the best team in the league for a half & then completely wet the bed the next? Reminds me of the Norv Turner led Chargers.