View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #10
Texanator
Rabid Brahma

Rep Power: 3349 Texanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanator is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin Texans fans: Let's discourage some unruly Cowboys fans

I tried doing the CI thing a few years back too, and it just never became what I hoped it would.
I've gotten the owner at Lavaca Street Bar to host us now and it is nothing short of Awesome.
Free jello shots from the bar on TD's, they also give away a $25.00 gift card each week.
The restaurant part has started doing $25.00 gift cards as well, along with the stuff the Texans send us.
We do free raffle tickets for all Texans fans and hold the drawing at halftime.
If you truly want the Texans fan experience, there is no other place in town that compares. We have tons of big TVs and the sound for EVERY Texans game.
And like Big Wig said, I drive in from Bastrop area each week, so nobody has an excuse. LOL

You mess with the Bull, you get the horn!
Texanator is offline   Reply With Quote