View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #1966
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 24544 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: At what point does Kubiak run out of leash?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
Don't necessarily have a problem with passing in that situation, would've preferred to run it. the choice of pass play however....big problem. The play action wasn't working at all yesterday...just about every single time they called it, Schaub had someone in his face....Even with that, Schaub has to be cognizant of the situation there & not throw that ball....
I'm sorry but Kubiak has to go now, his post game interview just sealed the deal for me. We all wondered if Kubiak trusted Matt, we know the answer now, he definitely doesn't trust his starting QB. Kubiak went Consveriak to start the 3rd quarter instead of just putting his foot on their throat, he tried to run the ball, then went all air Kubiak at the worst spot. Sherman was playing the right side of the field the entire game, way to go Kubiak attack their best CB, and one of the best in the NFL right now. Oh yah isolate Daniels on him, great idea.. not..

He's put Matt in that position, Matt made a HORRIBLE play, but if you have to tell a 8 year starter to throw the ball in the dirt on that play in that situation then you need a new starter.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring: