View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #20
YeaLikeRightNow
Veteran

Rep Power: 650 YeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respectedYeaLikeRightNow is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: W-L the rest of the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheIronDuke View Post
I thought they were an 8-8 team before the season started but now I think we're staring another 6-10 in the face. I think that would probably be best for the team in the long run like the last time we finished 6-10. We will probably lose to SF, KC, Indy twice, NE, DEN and TEN.
I have to agree with this.

But....how can anyone envision any more wins with a QB that folds like tissue paper at the "hint" of a tackle.

For some unexplainable reason, Schaub is shell-shocked, and in comparison; at least David Carr took the hits if he wasn't scrambling.
YeaLikeRightNow is offline   Reply With Quote