View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #14
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 249976 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: W-L the rest of the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Idle speculation meant to amuse someone, just like 99.99% of the content on this board.
LOL. MSR. I'm sure if think about I can come up with more internet letters.

That one sentence says it all. Some folks around here just don't get it. We're fans, posting on an internet message board about our opinions. Nothing more.

In any case, I agree with your listing on games I wouldn't be surprised about if they lose, but I still think the Texans win between 10-12 games this season. What I don't feel confident about any more is winning the AFCS for the 3rd year in a row. I would have bet a paycheck on that happening before yesterday, but not now.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote