View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #11
mridge01
Veteran

Rep Power: 1035 mridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respectedmridge01 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: W-L the rest of the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I honestly think it's too early to look too far into the season. I don't want to base what may happen in December based on what we've seen the last 4 weeks. If I had to, I wouldn't be surprised if we're 0-4 in December...

I would be surprised. These guys are talking about character & learning from adversity. a 3 game losing streak is not the kind of thing you put together if you are in fact "learning" from adversity.

It's probably more want to than anything else, but I want the Texans to be 5-2 at the bye week. If we beat San Francisco I'd be surprised if we aren't.
EllisUnit, here's someone drinking your Koolaid!
mridge01 is offline   Reply With Quote