View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 322585 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: W-L the rest of the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Just one question - would you be surprised at a loss in Game XYZ?
I honestly think it's too early to look too far into the season. I don't want to base what may happen in December based on what we've seen the last 4 weeks. If I had to, I wouldn't be surprised if we're 0-4 in December...

Quote:
@49ers: would anyone really be surprised by a loss?
I would be surprised. These guys are talking about character & learning from adversity. a 3 game losing streak is not the kind of thing you put together if you are in fact "learning" from adversity.

Quote:
Rams: should be a win. I'd be surprised if they lose.

@Chiefs: If this was played in Reliant, I think I'd feel a lot more comfortable saying win. Since it's in Arrowhead, and the Chiefs seem to have a handle on playing solid ball now, I wouldn't be surprised by a loss.
It's probably more want to than anything else, but I want the Texans to be 5-2 at the bye week. If we beat San Francisco I'd be surprised if we aren't.