View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #29
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 84495 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early 2014 Mock Drafts

The Texans need to find out what they already have at QB on the roster. Not saying I'm against drafting a QB in Rds 1-2, but they need to find out what they've got in Yates/Keenum.

Like your mock BTW, I rate OT/Pass rushing OLB higher on the needs list.

I haven't gotten into studying the 2014 draft to much yet, but If the Texans solved their pass rushing woes Van Noy and OT Ogbuehi in rds 1-2, even if they had to trade up to the top part of Rd 2 to get my OT, I would be happy with that draft.

QB comes 1st though if Yates/Keenum aren't the answer. The Texans need to solve the QB riddle before next yrs draft.

We both mocked Bray last yr due to need. That need hasn't changed. IMHO
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote