View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #2
ThaShark316

Rep Power: 16683 ThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respectedThaShark316 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to ThaShark316
Default Re: W-L the rest of the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Just one question - would you be surprised at a loss in Game XYZ?

@49ers: would anyone really be surprised by a loss?

Rams: should be a win. I'd be surprised if they lose.

@Chiefs: If this was played in Reliant, I think I'd feel a lot more comfortable saying win. Since it's in Arrowhead, and the Chiefs seem to have a handle on playing solid ball now, I wouldn't be surprised by a loss.

Colts: Colts went out to SF and punked the 49ers and have been playing well altogether. Wouldn't be surprised by a loss.

@Cards: I'd be surprised by a loss.

Raiders: I'd be surprised by a loss.

Jags: They better damn well not lose.

Patriots: Wouldn't be surprised by a loss.

@Jags: They better damn well not lose.

@Colts: Wouldn't be surprised by a loss, especially since it's in Indy, and the Texans never win there, even when Dan Outofboundski is QB.

Broncos: wouldn't be surprised by a loss.

@Tacks: wouldn't be surprised by a loss.

So I guess that means I won't be surprised if they finish up 7-9. Not predicting that, but it's a different way of looking at it, no?
The hell kind of "W-L the rest of the way" thread is this, my brother?