View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #1088
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 58259 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Seattle Seahawks @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/29. FOX. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'd like to at least be factual with my argument. We've got people going gaga over Collin Kaepernick & he scored 3 points against this Seattle defense. He was part of that 241 yards through 3 games.

Matt Schaub.... the Houston Texans really, but Matt was a big part of that, dropped the Seahawks out of the top 5... from #1.

People want to say Schaub can't beat the good teams, they say Matt chokes in big situations... I can get with that, I can argue that & we can find evidence of that.

but you're not going to tell me he's suffering from a LisFranc, throwing off his backfoot & he's the only QB to throw for over 300 yards on these guys. That's above their average, that's above Matt's average... that's a pretty good job.

The INTs.... not good. But when Blaine Gabbert torches these guys for 300 yards, let me know.
A fool convinced is still a fool. Believe what you want regardless of the evidence in front of you.