View Single Post
Old 09-30-2013   #1087
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Seattle Seahawks @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/29. FOX. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Don't get ate up by the stat line. Lots of QB's make big numbers and lose games. Schaub just did it the opposite way today. He made his mark during the 1st half, not garbage time in a blowout. That makes it worse, BTW. He got figured out and shut down. That happens to mediocre QB's.
I'd like to at least be factual with my argument. We've got people going gaga over Collin Kaepernick & he scored 3 points against this Seattle defense. He was part of that 241 yards through 3 games.

Matt Schaub.... the Houston Texans really, but Matt was a big part of that, dropped the Seahawks out of the top 5... from #1.

People want to say Schaub can't beat the good teams, they say Matt chokes in big situations... I can get with that, I can argue that & we can find evidence of that.

but you're not going to tell me he's suffering from a LisFranc, throwing off his backfoot & he's the only QB to throw for over 300 yards on these guys. That's above their average, that's above Matt's average... that's a pretty good job.

The INTs.... not good. But when Blaine Gabbert torches these guys for 300 yards, let me know.