View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #1086
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 97190 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Seattle Seahawks @ Houston Texans. Noon. 9/29. FOX. **Official GameDay Thread**

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bulls on Parade View Post
Another reason why you run on that play. Richard Sherman is arguably the best cornerback in the league right now. He shouldn't have even had a chance to make that pick six. To be honest, I put this loss on the playcalling (Kubiak called that play?). I don't blame Schaub for having limitations. The coaching is the one to blame for today's loss.
I wasn't impressed by Seattle's vaunted secondary. I think they are the beneficiaries of a weak division. The NFC West has 2 good teams and two ho-hum teams. Kinda like the AFC South.

A wannabe QB like Schaub ripped that secondary for 30 minutes. It wasn;t until Seattle figured out how to pressure Schaub that they had any success. I don't fault Kubiak for his play call. I fault the players (SCHAUB) for poor execution. I'm all about aggressive play calling and going for the kill. Just have the players in place to handle that pressure.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote