View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #26
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 39326 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Early 2014 Mock Drafts

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I would be very happy with this draft. A couple of things I would like to see changed, but, based off of what we know now, this looks like a very good draft.

Murray- We need a QB. Murray, while a little short, has a good arm, good mobility, and good football smarts. While he is not my first choice, I would still be excited about the pick.

Gilbert- Can't have too many CBs in today's NFL. Gibert has the size and speed and agility necessary to play at a high level. His ability to return kicks also helps quite a bit.

Fiedorowicz- Man, I hate saying this, but I don't think we need Fiedorowicz. I love him as a prospect, and think he will be really good in the NFL, but we already have OD and Graham. Furthermore, Griffin showed quite a bit of potential during the pre-season and TC. Like the player, but dislike the pick.

Groy- Can't say I know much about the guy, but I like the position. I will try to focus on him sometime.

Kennard- Again, I dont know much about the guy. We could use a pass-rusher though. Can't have too many of those, either.

Davenport- Another player I will try to watch.

Vereen- I like this pick a lot. Good call.
thanks, 65. let this one ferment & grow a little on you

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote