View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #918
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
The question about 14-2 is very serious. I want to know how serious some guys are about not winning a Super Bowl with Matt Schaub.

Just getting to the AFC Championship game is an extraordinary accomplishment.

We might not win a Super Bowl with Matt Schaub, but I'd take an AFC Championship game appearance. I'd take another play-off run, which may very well be in jeopardy.
We aren't going 14-2. We are going to be in a dog fight just to make the play offs. If I had to bet, I'd say we miss them with a 6-10 to 9-7 record.

To me your question is like asking what would I do if dogs grew hands and started driving trucks.

There's no way I see either scenario happening. We are about to be 2-3 next week anyways.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote