Thread: Really???
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #33
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 184414 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Really???

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
Do you still think it from the Lis Franc injury? I've been watching him pretty closely and he's throwing off his back foot a lot. You think it's due to not being able to comfortably bend his right foot and step into the throw?
I've been trying to point that out all along. For those that have thrown out that he could also have a mysterious shoulder injury causing his weak and aberrant throws.......that makes no sense......If a QB has a shoulder or arm problem, he will try to push off that back foot that much harder to compensate for his weakened throws. Schaub threw off of his back foot the entire end of last season and, after a rest in the offseason/preseason, has quickly eased into throwing off his back foot more and more each game. Today, he almost "lived" on his back foot. Yes, having taken care of quite a few surgically-repaired Lisfranc injuries, I have no doubt that the Lisfranc is haunting him.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote