View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #913
gafftop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 6870 gafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respectedgafftop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Why are a lot of you so sure TJ/Yates can't do it? The only real data we have points strongly to Matt/Smithiak not being able to go any further. I don't think we will be getting rid of Smithiak during the season so the logical action is to see what TJKeenum/Kubiak gives us. The only way I think this would happen would be if McNair made Kubiak make a change but I don't think McNair would do that. Guess we will see what happens in SanFran.
gafftop is offline   Reply With Quote