View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #910
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 326354 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pantherstang84 View Post
I'm tired of seeing other teams get an instant upgrade by making changes at QB and the Texans still being stuck in neutral. Might as well be playing in Jerryland.
Not arguing with your reasoning. Your answer is your answer. But this upgrade at QB thing.

People have been wanting to "upgrade" the QB position for years, not just this year. 12 wins, 26 points per game... It's not as easy to upgrade our position as it is to upgrade some other QB positions.

Sure, Schaub will never win a Super Bowl. Same thing was said about Peyton, Eli, & Flacco. Schaub ain't those guys, far from them, but not as far as Tj Yates & Case Keenum.

I'm not making excuses for Matt. These last three games, I only hope he gets what he deserved & he's shown himself to be very replaceable.