Thread: Really???
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #30
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Really???

Honestly I don't think Schaub would be in the league at this point in his career if it werent' for Kubiak. Kubiak has made an average QB look at times like a top 15 QB. I don't think he'd be doing that for too many other coaches.

That said, Schaub is showing his ceiling and it is happening not against the Jaguars' of the league but the playoff bound teams. Schaub has done well, but I think his best days are behind him. We need to be looking elsewhere.

That said, I don't wish any harm to the guy. He needs to at the least get benched when he makes big mistakes and put someone else in.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote