View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #904
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
What would you guys think if we finished 14-2, winning out, which means we beat Indy in Indy, New England & Denver in December, we secure a first week bye in the play offs, win in the divisional round but lose the AFC Championship game to Denver on a late second field goal?

Would you be all... "I knew we'd never win the Super Bowl with Matt Schaub!!"

or, "Shucks.... maybe next year."
Since we are playing silly hypothetical games I'll bite.

B. "I knew we'd never win a Super Bowl with Matt Schaub!!"

I'm tired of seeing other teams get an instant upgrade by making changes at QB and the Texans still being stuck in neutral. Might as well be playing in Jerryland.
Pantherstang84 is online now   Reply With Quote