View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #36
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Time for a players only meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
But yes, one week later, two ints later, another half without scoring any points later I think we need an intervention.
I'm a little agitated at the moment & I'm being a little knee jerk as well. I did mention that I didn't see much of the game, because the rain took out my satelite. But after watching the highlights...

I'll just say I can understand if Kubiak stands by his guy.

Schaub's not my guy, I've criticized him for years. I've taken to defending him lately because some of the criticism is uncalled for, exaggerated, or unsubstantiated.

But they do need to have a team only meeting & find out who's committed to winning, & who's not.