View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #15
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Time for a players only meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm human.
It wasn't the human aspect I was targeting as much as the stubborn refusal to recognize reality.

Quote:
As far as the defense goes I still don't think they should be giving up 98 yard TD scoring drives. I'll get on that tomorrow.
Yep, and they've given up a long drive every game, I believe. But at the end of the day, if your defense gives up 13 points in regulation and you can't outscore that, you suck as an offense. Defenses are never really going to be like the '85 Bears anymore. The rules have changed too much and the officiating favors the offense. So the defense is going to give up some points. Other offenses have taken up the slack. Schaubiak's hasn't.

Quote:
But yes, one week later, two ints later, another half without scoring any points later I think we need an intervention.
Welcome aboard the bandwagon. It's full of crappy seats. I'll stop teasing you (mostly).