View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #5
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 255440 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Time for a players only meeting

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Jake Plummer.

Kubiak/Shanahan took what was basically Tony Romo & made him a winner. AFC Championship game & Super Bowl contender.

Regardless what we think of Schaub I think we can all agree that we can get to an AFC Championship game with him if Kubiak/Shanahan can take Plummer to the AFC Championship game & if we can get to the AFC Championship game, there's a good chance we can get to the Super Bowl.

Right now Schaub has a better chance of winning the Super Bowl than RG3, Eli Manning, Ben Roethlisberger, Michael Vick, Matt Ryan, even Colin Kaepernick. Even is he's just lucky, this is where we are.
Quote:
Nothing against CnD, but I'm seeing a better than 2011 Schaub out there. Sure enough, we'll see come January.

Schaub most likely won't do anything spectacular, we're numb to what he does, but the numbers will be there, I'm thinking even better. Right now he's dealing with protection issues & new receivers.. .Kubiak is tweaking the offense, a lot of change we're not even aware of (like the OL splits, I've never seen them that wide), so we're going to struggle & this year the group-think has decided to put it all on Schaub's shoulders & he's taking it like a man.
Quote:
I still think Schaub looks healthier than he has in a long, long time. People are goin to change the way they think about Matt Schaub. ... Schaub ain't the only one who needs a little help. He's going to take care of thatt winnning thing this year & fix the perspective on Matt Schaub.

No doubt.
Quote:
I'm stubborn & I think this is a Championship team with Schaub.
3ch