View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #878
chicagotexan2
IDBLDogDareU

Rep Power: 134405 chicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respectedchicagotexan2 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

This guy almost threw 4 ints today. Unfortunately I doubt Yates and keenum are better. But the oline pass protection is bad and couple pressure with a QB that crumbles under it and this is what we're stuck with. I've never seen a QB that retreats so much and goes down with any physical contact. Schaub is weak in every sense of the word. He is physically weak in the legs and arm and he lacks fortitude. I don't know if the pass protection or QB should be the highest priority. Both are holding this team back.