View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #863
Pantherstang84
@rolisrgti06

Rep Power: 6022 Pantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respectedPantherstang84 is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via MSN to Pantherstang84

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawzer View Post
Nothing is going to change next week or the week after that. Kubiak will be here and he'll roll out with Schaub. Kubiak and Schaub are going to go down together. I'm not overly disappointed by today's game actually because I was expecting a loss. We all knew that this was going to be a rough patch. We'll see how well the team is playing in December. But it's clear that at this moment Texans are not a serious playoff team. They can turn it around but it's going to take a massive change in attitude an that's something I don't see Kubiak being able to mastermind. He's way too conservative and he's going to stick with this system and Schaub till the day he gets fired.
Well. At least basketball season just around the corner.
Pantherstang84 is offline   Reply With Quote