View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #8
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Trindon Holliday just returned another Kickoff for TD

Kubiak is too tight. He gets that upset stomach face and he doesn't let guys play loose.

It's why trindon and Jacoby couldn't be themselves here.

But what I still am not sure about is whether it's Matt that sucks his aggressiveness away or if it's just who he is. I'm leaning more towards Matt. It's like we can't afford mistakes anywhere else because our QB has the quota wrapped up.

I'd give kubiak a shot with a better QB and I think this would be a totally different team. I think we'd do a lot of things differently if we had a qb that could make up for mistakes vs one that makes them and can't make anything happen for others.

Matt Schaub is a step up from Carr. That's it.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote