View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #786
Insideop
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11503 Insideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respectedInsideop is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub has to go.

I have been a Schaub supporter for a long time and thought the team could overcome his deficiencies enough to win, but this is it. I think whatever support he had in the locker room is probably gone now. He flat out lost this game for the Texans and he has to go! This makes his last 10 games that he's thrown a pick going back to last year, and now he has 3 pick 6's in the last 3 games. I'm not sure if that's an NFL record or something but Kubiak just can't put him back out there again! It would be a disservice to the team and to Schaub himself. I'm not sure what's going on with Schaub right now, whether it's in his head or what, but it doesn't matter. They just can't play him again!
Insideop is offline   Reply With Quote