View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #768
TexanBacker93
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17176 TexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanBacker93 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub needs to be sat down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr teX View Post
I agree....that last 1.....that was just bad.....apart from that, our defense shouldn't just fall apart when Cushing goes out either......
They shouldn't, but through 3 quarters the D had played better than I've seen in a long while. The offense could have put the game away by then, but our HC was trying to protect the lead instead of going for the kill. The D has to be tired of the offense giving up a TD each game and being unable to score themselves. We put up 500 yards of offense, but could only manage 20 points? I don't care if the Seahawks are the best D in the NFL. That's embarrassing. It demoralizes a defense when they go out there time after time and do their job and watch the offense fail to produce.
TexanBacker93 is offline   Reply With Quote