View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #765
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 138774 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub has to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Sorry mr. Aggie, but I don't want anything to do with Manziel. He's no where near ready for the pros, and I feel bad for whatever team takes him.

I want Bridgewater, but he's super high. At this point I don't care if it's Keenum, Schaub is just done. Done.
Hahaha I was only half serious. In any case yes, Schaub needs out. I mock drafted Brett Hundley to us. I would be ecstatic with Tajh Boyd too.
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote