View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #757
htownfan32
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 109144 htownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respectedhtownfan32 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Schaub has to go.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurvinator11 View Post
Look, I have been a Schaub supporter for the longest time. Right now, he gives us the best chance to win. So I'm not saying we should bench him. Despite the fact that he played a good game, he still makes an awful throw that puts us into overtime. We should be celebrating a victory right now, but now it's tied going into OT. Schaub may throw the game winning TD pass, but as of right now we need to find a replacement for him next season. Draft a QB high, I don't care. He isn't the answer, and needs to go.
I say we bench him, let TJ play out the season, and then trade all our picks for first rounders and draft Johnny Manziel and Tajh Boyd and make them compete against each other in camp. Loser of the competition gets traded
htownfan32 is offline   Reply With Quote