View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #753
Lurvinator11
Hall of Fame

Section: My Couch
Rep Power: 12117 Lurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respectedLurvinator11 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Schaub has to go.

Look, I have been a Schaub supporter for the longest time. Right now, he gives us the best chance to win. So I'm not saying we should bench him. Despite the fact that he played a good game, he still makes an awful throw that puts us into overtime. We should be celebrating a victory right now, but now it's tied going into OT. Schaub may throw the game winning TD pass, but as of right now we need to find a replacement for him next season. Draft a QB high, I don't care. He isn't the answer, and needs to go.

Keenum is not the QB of the future.
Lurvinator11 is offline   Reply With Quote