View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #17
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RockNRandy's 2014 Big Board (Top 50)

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Don't talk crazy too me old man!

hehehe...

& that's the way it should be. The best players are the best player.

I think some people confuse mock drafts with best available lists. Big difference & both have their use.

Jamarcus & Vince shouldn't have been on anyone's best available, but the value of QB & desperation of certain teams have to be accounted for.

At the same time, Ponder & Locker probably went early as well, but for the Vikings & the Titans.... what are you going to do? It may work out for both of them, who knows?
I agree with Ponder and Locker
That was the year of the lock out and alot of uncertain was swilig around with cap and dates and everything
So those clubs felt they needed too go early on QB and take Ponder and Locker which was a surprise
Gabbert as well
I'm really picky on QB prolly more so then most.

I'm all in on Bridgewater&Boyd&Mariota no one else I would draft to be an immediate starter
Others I like as a grooming future QB

I knew Jamarcus was a just and Calvin Johnson was the real deal
I was all in on Calvin after his freshman year and as I predicted he is the best
I couldn't believe Raiders passed on him for Jamarcus I saw that coming 100 miles away

He sucked at LSU great measurables but that's it no leadership no character no motivation didn't har the right people or circle
A me guy not team guy epic fail

He lost his starting position too Flynn at LSU and pissed a fit about it and then still got drafted #1 overall I was shocked
Raiders are idiots

Vince young I thought would struggle but I didn't anticipate him being so bad
He got Rookie of the year so how which I thought was a bad call
And after that it was down hill and he is not even in the league which is stunning
It's all about above the shoulders and the arm with QB

Jamarcus Young Lienart and many others have shown that much
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote