View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #16
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: RockNRandy's 2014 Big Board (Top 50)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post

I'm not a newton fan
He is a bench player nothing more nothing less he has no business being a starter plain and simple
Don't talk crazy too me old man!

hehehe...

Quote:

I just take those guys off that I feel are too risky and have high bust potential
I don't do drama lazy unproven hype all that stuff
I go with what is certain and proven and has the measurables and the tape too back up their talents
& that's the way it should be. The best players are the best player.

I think some people confuse mock drafts with best available lists. Big difference & both have their use.

Quote:
Y'all know how I feel about Johnny
Johnson I don't see it and I don't know why people value him as a desirable prospect
I would be shocked if his stock remains a 1st RD grade after interviews and combine
Jamarcus & Vince shouldn't have been on anyone's best available, but the value of QB & desperation of certain teams have to be accounted for.

At the same time, Ponder & Locker probably went early as well, but for the Vikings & the Titans.... what are you going to do? It may work out for both of them, who knows?