View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #744
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
But Schaub does have to throw the ball.

I also don't think Schaub is going to get benched if he throws another interception. Most of what's not going right, is not Schaub. Sure he's not making things happen like a Kaepernick (2-2 with two poor offensive performances) but he's "playing well" within the system.
He's not going to get benched unless he's hurt. But I think there comes a point when something needs to change. Change the playcalling, change the run-pass mix, etc. What frustrates me so much about this team is that we don't really seem to gameplan differently against teams.

I was really excited last year against the Broncos when we identified a weakness in their secondary and exploited it several times. We need to be playing more aggressively if we want to beat teams like the Hawks and bring several new plays when we go up against the elite teams.
hradhak is online now   Reply With Quote