View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #15
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5406 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RockNRandy's 2014 Big Board (Top 50)

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Your opinion on Fales as he is all over the place tonight against Utah State. I have been a fan and he is off slightly so far this season.
Well I like Fales because I like his numbers
Alot will be determined this year too see if he can put those numbers in back to back years and prove he can take advantage of weaker competition

He is not the biggest defiantly not the fastest
He is not the new golden dual threat QB that is desired at the moment

With the QB position being so deep this year I could see Fales slipping very far as teams scoop up skill players and uglies.
I think the Murray's and Mettenbergers and Fales and many many more will go past the 3rd RD

I believe Fales will be off my Top 50 by seasons end to be honest

Alot like last year with Barkley Wilson and others who went mid too late rounds last years draft.

If your not dynamic and a playmaker then a team can't justify selecting you high cuz nowadays anyone can sling the rock
You have too show a special quality for teams too fall in love with you
One has too separate themselves from the pack and Fales as well as others doesn't do that

Right now Fales is just hanging on by his numbers from last year and I'm defiantly monitoring him closely this season
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote