View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #14
Rock N Randy
Legend

Rep Power: 5405 Rock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respectedRock N Randy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: RockNRandy's 2014 Big Board (Top 50)

I know thunder I agree big on OL because they are diverse and safe
Noticed your Avatar I had high expectations for Quessenberry he will be a starter next year he is too good
I'm not a newton fan
He is a bench player nothing more nothing less he has no business being a starter plain and simple
I'm scared Jerry would actually get smart fire Garrett and draft Manziel and play romo a few more years and then start the Manziel era
I would never stop hearing Johnny football now and then if he was a cowboy my lord the hype would go to a whole new level
But I believe he will go too a good team which is good for him
I will say this I was wrong about Mettenberger and I am very impressed with him this season and Evans is going up lee is going down injured HC fired and seems too be losing motivation to perform at an elite level or maybe it's the pathetic QB play at USC but Lee seems too have lost his mojo
I'm constantly on stock watch but combine will be my deciding factor

I just take those guys off that I feel are too risky and have high bust potential
I don't do drama lazy unproven hype all that stuff
I go with what is certain and proven and has the measurables and the tape too back up their talents

Barr is intriguing but I can't draft a nobody RB to FB to star OLB
He rushes well and is still learning but I don't see Barr running down RB and WR and looks stiff sometimes against the run surprisingly
It's like he thinks too much or doesn't know what he is doing which is possible cuz he is only one full season at OLB
Prolly more comfortable this season
But he is only good at rushing and using his size for rushing not stopping the run

Y'all know how I feel about Johnny
Johnson I don't see it and I don't know why people value him as a desirable prospect
I would be shocked if his stock remains a 1st RD grade after interviews and combine
Rock N Randy is offline   Reply With Quote