View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013   #93
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 75191 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Game Week-- home vs. Seattle

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
No. But one thing that I'm not sure that anyone is giving much thought to...........Seattle's CBs are BIG. If Schaub tries to pull off some of his signature jump ups for AJ or Deandre, expect more picks than what we expect anyway. Both of Seattle's CBs tower at 6' 3"..........and both with nice vertical jump ability.
John McLame wrote an article about this. Keep it real, bro.

BTW, 6'3 and runs good means he has stone hands when he's on defense. I'll take my chances with AJ and DHop just taking the ball away. Unless Schaub does a patented short arm after 15 yds.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote