View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013   #740
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 20837 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalemurphy View Post
Here's some easy money for you guys that know Schaub and Kubiak can't win a suberbowl:

I'll take the Texans at 10 to 1 to win the Superbowl. Any takers? Easy money for those so adamant that Schaub doesn't have what it takes... To make it even better, if Schaub goes down for the year with an injury, we can void the bet- since clearly, Yates or Keenum would tip the scales towards my favor.

Anyone?
$100 on 10 to 1 odd, I'll take it.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote