View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013   #123
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 93451 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The real problem is.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I agree with that. What I didn't like in our first three games, was that going for it on 4th down was an after thought. They should know before they call the play on third down if this is 4 down territory or not.

Call the play on third down, whether it fails or not, get to the LOS ready to call another play. If you don't like what you see, call a timeout, change the play.

Don't call a timeout, talk about it, then come out & throw a screen to the RB split wide on 4th & 2.
I would really like to see the Texans speed things up and not worry so much about TOP. They seem to play quite a bit better when they sugar huddle and really start to press a tiring D that can't substitute easily.

I do agree that getting back up to the LOS and going on 4th would be much better than letting the bad guys think about it.
DocBar is offline   Reply With Quote