View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013   #733
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 72604 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I'm just saying, 2 of 16 teams are going to make it to the Afc Championship game that's like 8 to 1. I'm only looking for something that pays 2 to 1. If it's a you put your money where your mouth is. You win I (or he) pays $100. If the Texans are in the Afc Championship game you pay $200
Lets split the difference since the Texans only have to improve 1 game over last yr for you to win. I'll give you 200 if you win for 150 I win.

BTW,I hope I lose. LOL
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote