View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013   #85
DocBar
Hall of Fame

Section: Channel 700-ish on NFL Sunday Ticket
Rep Power: 78643 DocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respectedDocBar is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans Game Week-- home vs. Seattle

I hope Brown is out this week. He's more valuable down the road. Besides, if Schaub and ST's can keep from allowing the bad guys to put easy points on the board, I think we can win this game with Harris at LT. Seattle's offense doesn't scare me all that much (and neither did Baltimores, but their offense didn't exactly light it up against us, either).

If the Texans execute well, this is a winnable game. I expect them to be fired up and ready to give the hometown fans a treat after the beat down they took in Baltimore.
DocBar is online now   Reply With Quote