View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013   #732
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 195251 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
What odds are you looking for. The Texans should make the playoffs considering the division they play in? If so, then you're telling me they aren't going to be better than they were last yr?

Where's the faith in your boy Schaubie? LOL
I'm just saying, 2 of 16 teams are going to make it to the Afc Championship game that's like 8 to 1. I'm only looking for something that pays 2 to 1. If it's a you put your money where your mouth is. You win I (or he) pays $100. If the Texans are in the Afc Championship game you pay $200