View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013   #730
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 192752 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Compare the 2009-2010 tape to the 2012-2013 tape and tell me if you think Matt is the same guy. The rest of the team has to be perfect to carry Matt, is this the same with Manning? Monday night Manning seemed to be able to have his offense rise to the occasion despite the OL missing LT Clady and C Walton.

Time will tell who's right or wrong on this. So you have no idea if I'm wrong. I do respect the fact that you are calling your shot right now. I would hope that you respect my position. I hope you're right and Schaub gets us to a SB.

I tell you what, I will make a bet with you, I will buy YOU a Super Bowl ticket if the Texans MAKE the Super Bowl. If they dont you cut me a check for $1000.00. I'm putting my $$$$ where my mouth is. (You're getting the better of the deal $$$$ wise and the Texans should make the playoffs, so all you need is Matt to step up in big games.) Looking forward to seeing your reply soon.

Please.
No wagering.
ObsiWan is online now   Reply With Quote