View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013   #729
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
You're not a true believer that Shaub is going to take the team to the SB? If NF was he would take the bet.

I tell you what, $200 bet, you win if the Texans make the AFC championship game this yr. I hope I'm paying you $$$$. LOL
Again, this is a put my money where my mouth is bet. You suggested to put your money where your mouth is.... You've got to give me better odds to meet that criteria.