View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013   #724
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
that's not a money where your mouth is bet, that's taking the long odds, stacking the deck in your favor.

Make it an Afc Championship ticket for an Afc Championship game appearance or I'll cut you a check for $200 & I'm your huckleberry.
You're not a true believer that Shaub is going to take the team to the SB? If NF was he would take the bet.

I tell you what, $200 bet, you win if the Texans make the AFC championship game this yr. I hope I'm paying you $$$$. LOL
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote