View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013   #9
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 325689 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: RockNRandy's 2014 Big Board (Top 50)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock N Randy View Post
Don't talk crazy too me old man!
No I'm just over the Manziel hype
I love all opinions and that could be said too the poster and the commenter
I think your list is reflective of the Manziel anti-hype. I believe most of the mediots are thinking the same & someone is going to get a good QB on the cheap. Hopefully it'll be a team ready for a QB, like New England or Denver, Chicago, but not looking for him to start right away. I'd hate for him to go to one of the QB needy teams.... Jacksonville or some such that'll throw him out there & expect him to make miracles happen.

That said, I'm seeing a lot of OTs on your list. Hopefully a good one will slide to 32 or so.... we could use one. I'm a Newton fan & think he can recover. But the better that OL is, the better the Texans are.