View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013   #93
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: We don't look as good as the Broncos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I've seen all those qb's regularly make plays when the play breaks down.

Schaub can't do what any of those guys can do. He's not a playmaker. Yes he will pull a blue moon out of his ass every now and then, but that's not his M.O.
No doubt about it, but even with that advantage Schaub gets similar results. Maybe it's the offense but we saw this offense take a major step back in efficiency when the more mobile Yates came in. I'd like to think we'd get what Schaub does before the play breaks down in addition to what Ben & Eli can do after... But that's not the point.

Schaub in this offense is equivalent to them in theirs for all intents & purposes.

& Schaub has been finding that blue moon situation in every game we've played so far.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
Take it fwiw, but some media guys are saying that there are quite a few guys in the locker room that will privately admit that they don't believe Schaub is good enough.

I think Derrick Ward was spot on with his Eli/Schaub comparison. Eli isn't even the greatest qb in the world, but Eli in this offense would be 100x better that what we have now.
Maybe why Derrick Ward isn't collecting a paycheck from the NFL these days. If there are guys in that locker room who don't believe in Schaub that's on Schaub & says more about his leadership than his play on the field which I am not debating at this time.

He looks good to me... Better than he did before the injury. We weren't undefeated then, I don't expect us to be now. He threw interceptions then I don't over react when I see them now. He had stinker games, I expect a couple of stinkers in the future. So far, Eli & Ben have had more stinkers than Schaub.

He's not as big as Ben, not as tough as Eli, or Flacco for that matter. But in this offense he's as good as any of them in theirs & therefore can win a SuperBowl if everybody does their job like JPp & Strahan & Hicks & Cruz helped Eli. Or Bettis, Ward, Harrison, & Palamalu helped Ben.

Last edited by thunderkyss; 09-29-2013 at 11:01 AM. Reason: changed their to there
thunderkyss is offline   Reply With Quote