View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013   #720
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 330323 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: All Encompassing Matt Schaub Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
If Schaub's their best chance the they're screwed. The OL is hurt, but guess what the Seahawks/49ers/Broncos OL's are also hurt and they dont seem to be having the ofensive problems that the Texans are having. So, that's either on Gary/Matt or some combination of the two.
The Niners have looked horrible 2 of 4 games with resulting blowouts.

Quote:
I dont seem to remember the int's against the Tinbreds or Balt being tipped. But my mind could be failing me. Or you could just be making sh*t up as you go.
Two of Schaub's first three INTs were off tips. The first play of the game against San Diego and one of the two against the Tacks (not the pick six).