View Single Post
Old 09-28-2013   #92
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: We don't look as good as the Broncos

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I still think Schaub looks healthier than he has in a long, long time. People are goin to change the way they think about Matt Schaub.

We see what Ben & Eli look like without elite running games & above average offensive lines. We see what that New England offnes looks like without "the right" play-makers. We saw what the Saints looked like without a defense.

Schaub ain't the only one who needs a little help. He's going to take care of thatt winnning thing this year & fix the perspective on Matt Schaub.

No doubt.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 4
I've seen all those qb's regularly make plays when the play breaks down. And I've said this a million times and so have nfl players: Our offense doesn't put as much in the qb as some other offenses.

I guarantee that if you put Schaub in those other guys' offenses and ask him to do what they are doing playmaking wise, he'd be much worse. This offense makes Schaub and everyone else that plats qb in it look a little better than they are.

Schaub can't do what any of those guys can do. He's not a playmaker. Yes he will pull a blue moon out of his ass every now and then, but that's not his M.O.

The comparisons don't work.

Take it fwiw, but some media guys are saying that there are quite a few guys in the locker room that will privately admit that they don't believe Schaub is good enough.

I think Derrick Ward was spot on with his Eli/Schaub comparison. Eli isn't even the greatest qb in the world, but Eli in this offense would be 100x better that what we have now.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote